Out of state buying

cubes

Established Member
Has anyone bought their car out of state then took it for service locally? Did the local dealer give an attitude because it was not from them?

El Culebra

Established Member
It's called courtesy delivery and F#$( what they think) no mark up right, they are obligated to deliver the car the cost varies from $150 to $300 someone can chime in if I am wrong. make sure the car you order is compliant with your state emissions requirements. Ask your local dealer for the fleet manager and let them know what's up and arrange for the car to be drop shipped from the factory to your local crazyship and away you go!

svt-tmleader

Established Member
It's called courtesy delivery and F#$( what they think) no mark up right, they are obligated to deliver the car the cost varies from $150 to $300 someone can chime in if I am wrong. make sure the car you order is compliant with your state emissions requirements. Ask your local dealer for the fleet manager and let them know what's up and arrange for the car to be drop shipped from the factory to your local crazyship and away you go!

Did you read the same post I did? Anyway, the answer you are looking for is.... the service department makes money on the repairs/service they do to your car. If they give you attitude, then get back in your car and go to the next place.

Users who are viewing this thread