Outlaw snowmobiles

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Everyone I know rides with them. But we have to go out a lot times with minimal snow. Had to add scratchers to keep my sled from overheating (and save my hyfax) on shitty days.
I added a rear heat exchanger to my viper as well...helped out a ton with temps

awful knawful

Established Member
Everyone I know rides with them. But we have to go out a lot times with minimal snow. Had to add scratchers to keep my sled from overheating (and save my hyfax) on shitty days.
I live in northern NB near the Gaspe, we get tons of snow. Studs are rare and usually not a local if running them.

awful knawful

Established Member
I added a rear heat exchanger to my viper as well...helped out a ton with temps
I'm running a gen4 expedition 154" with the 900. It has a rad and fan up front, so never cooling issues.

I've got Doo tunnel mount scratchers and Dupont slides for when the trails get hard.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
I'm running a gen4 expedition 154" with the 900. It has a rad and fan up front, so never cooling issues.

I've got Doo tunnel mount scratchers and Dupont slides for when the trails get hard.
My three yamahas are all triples and 121s...my sxr and srx both came srock with 2 side and 1 rear exchanger and the viper just had two...dont know they did that
My cousin has 3 vipers and we put rear exchangers in all of em cuz they got hot too often on groomers

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
This is more on par of what I have but a way better motor and heads.

I don’t know what you have. I saw a chance to break someone’s balls, and in true SVTP fashion, I took it. You’re a martyr for the cause

Users who are viewing this thread