Outstanding Customer Service

BAD03SVT

Established Member
To Stiegemeier,
I worked in one of the largest mustang retail parts companies out there and was always used to keeping up with a high level of customer service. I was almost spoiled by the level our company maintained and have never gotten anything close to that level of customer service from any other company...until now! From the moment i called to just ask questions about your companies porting I was treated like I was your only customer. Robyn called me the day after my blower had arrived to you to notify that my blower had indeed arrived and that it was being ported that day and shipped out back to me also. That means the blower arrived on a Monday and ported and shipped back out by the next day, Tuesday. The overall experience with Stiegemeier Porting was amazing and I will strongly recommend you to my other 03-04 cobra buddys and on all the forums I am on like svtperformance and modularfords.com. Once again thanks so much for the amazing customer service.

Very Satisfied Customer,

Louis Rendon
BAD03SVT

MikeW

Established Member
Good to hear!

O and if you are with Country Wide Home Loans... I'm a happy customer of yours

I won the Stiegemeier free port and they have been great to talk to. Bob and Robyn have put me at ease on several issues.

Are you going to use your predator with the ported blower? I want to keep my Predator if I can. Wish Diablo would release the MAFIA MAF deal. I dont want to buy a Pro-M if I dont have to.

04cobratorchred

I Love Being Blown
Established Member
Outstanding customer service always brings people back thats for sure. I called them with a question and they were great really helped me out a lot.

BAD03SVT

Established Member
97topless snake said:
Good to hear!

O and if you are with Country Wide Home Loans... I'm a happy customer of yours

I won the Stiegemeier free port and they have been great to talk to. Bob and Robyn have put me at ease on several issues.

Are you going to use your predator with the ported blower? I want to keep my Predator if I can. Wish Diablo would release the MAFIA MAF deal. I dont want to buy a Pro-M if I dont have to.

Glad to see you are satisfied both with Countrywide Home Loans and Stiegemeier Porting. I currently work in the Waco, TX office its a great place to work.

Users who are viewing this thread