OUTSTANDING deal on new 2011 GT in central Florida!

BriansZ

Established Member
Looking at the window sticker the car was built a year ago (June 10). Maybe it was used as a demo. I don't know why it would take them nearly a year to move a new Mustang.

onebadsvt

Established Member
did anyone notice its a v6? click on tech specs below the description, also check out the pic of the engine bay.

CompOrange04

Just livin the dream...
Established Member
the window sticker it shows says 5.0, I would think it is a typo or they're trying the ol bait and switch technique. I knew the auto cars were fast, I just thought you could still do the different gear options even with the autos

onebadsvt

Established Member
i think its a bait and switch. i saw the window sticker, but notice the pics engine bay then the outside. no gt or 5.0 badges anywhere

amarchant

Established Member
Looks like a 5.0 to me..:shrug:

image.jpg

I don't care for the Sterling Gray ext and the orange/brown interior. Looks to me like it was a special order that didn't turn out quite right...

I don't think I could live with the interior or the auto, I do love the Sterling Gray though.

Andy

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Decent deal. I think some people forget this is just a Mustang GT. 10s of thousands going around, if you shop around you can pick one up for a nice chunk off MSRP.

Especially a leftover 2011 like this one. ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread