OV-10 Bronco

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
My father was head crew chief on these when he was at Da’Nang Airbase in Vietnam.

Roses are red, violets are blue, @SSSSSSSSSSSSVT wants to suck Trump’s dick, and he wants to blow you too.

They were at Sembach AB, West Germany when I got there in the early 80's.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I got to jump these. It is a hoot. You sit 4 guys butt to balls like a bobsled. The plane flies low until it hits a pop-up point and does about a 60 degree nose up. Prior to this the jump master unhooks the retaining strap holding the number 1 man in. You get the tap and and scoot a bit then gravity does its thing. You have a pendulum style exit. Crazy fun of you like rollercoasters.

We later got awarded Navy/Marine wings. Enlisted could wear the award but officers could not.

ajaf1656

Established Member
I watched a few of their videos earlier this week, but didn't see what they are doing with these. Are they putting them to work? I wouldn't think they'd be upgrading the props if they were just for show.

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Big Air Show MacDill today and tomorrow. Maybe go but crowds get me worked up lile a wounded caged animal.

ajaf1656

Established Member
Big Air Show MacDill today and tomorrow. Maybe go but crowds get me worked up lile a wounded caged animal.
I usually love air shows, but the last one I went to was while I was grounded for medical reasons. It ended up making me sad that I wasn't flying. Oh and the fat, bearded reservists walking around wearing military uniforms just pissed me off. lol

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I usually love air shows, but the last one I went to was while I was grounded for medical reasons. It ended up making me sad that I wasn't flying. Oh and the fat, bearded reservists walking around wearing military uniforms just pissed me off. lol
My wife is taking charge of this one. Now trying to coordinate the kids' friends for the ride tomorrow.

I will stay home and put my daughter's vanity together. Her 13th bd is next week.

Users who are viewing this thread