!!!!!!!!!!!!!!own The Streets With 1 Of The Most Awesome Street Mustangs On The Plane

Ilya

I got problems.
Established Member
Nice car man. Mustang market is so dry right now it's not even funny. I tried selling my Cobra on here, was fully truthful about everything, and barely got any interest. :( Now I'm driving it and enjoying it, haha. Maybe you'll feel the same way, but hopefully you'll get this bad boy sold.

LowNSlowNeon

Established Member
Damn, that sure is a bad ass car for the price.

I can't believe you're having trouble..

Good luck man.. if I needed another stang... or if I wasn't worried about the wife divorcing me for purchasing another.. I'd be all over it.

I say keep that thing and do the plans you said above.... you'll have two bad ass rides.

hardcore35th

Established Member
I already have 3 bad ass rides. Thats the problem at home right now. Im not necessarily having problems I have missed some deals from letting other people jack me around, and now Im pissed and want to get it gone before I change my mind. As far as the price goes there are Cobras that arent as fast or powerful as my car going for twice the money? If you want to haul ass and crush most any car on the street you would have to spend WAAAAAYYY more money on most cars to do it than Im asking for mine.And to top it off mine is all fresh but has all the bugs worked out and it has EVERYTHING. As far as enjoying it goes Im enjoying it fine. The ol lady is wearing me down because I have a 400 hp Trailblazer A 91 notch fresh from paint (in a couple of days) and another notch for a racecar. Too many hotrods for daddy. LOL

Om3ga47

PIIHB
Established Member
Great now i need to go put a cigarette out on my arm because this hardon i now have wont go away...

Users who are viewing this thread