Owner of 0813

Woodys2000

Run 9's or STFU
Established Member
Well I just added this one to the coral. I have to say I am enjoying it for now. I have removed the baffles and love the note.
IMG_0448.jpg

Supernova

Established Member
Congrats, awesome car! I've seen some YouTube clips of Bosses with the baffles removed and it sounds great--I can't imagine how much better it sounds in person!

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
Congrats! It looks good in the Blue...I haven't seen many of those...

nccstud

Established Member
Agreed. Videos online don't do it justice. I have the baffles removed and a new axle back on mine. I simply love the way it sounds!

TXPD

Rookie Racer
Established Member
did i read that correctly? You are enjoying it for now? Does that mean its a short timer?

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
badass boss!

ive only seen 2 in person and both have been this same color combo! love it, but I saw 1 the other day actually driving not sitting and the exaust note was so quite I couldnt even hear it? are they that quiet rolling without the red key / laguna seca version? Ithought from sound clips / videos they were loud either way even without buying the red key LS package and or no baffles on it?

fishin-nole

Bone idle and work shy!
Established Member
Have not seen you on in awhile, nice ride. What did you do with the Nissan? Check in over at Lightningrodder these trucks just keep getting faster.

nccstud

Established Member
badass boss!

ive only seen 2 in person and both have been this same color combo! love it, but I saw 1 the other day actually driving not sitting and the exaust note was so quite I couldnt even hear it? are they that quiet rolling without the red key / laguna seca version? Ithought from sound clips / videos they were loud either way even without buying the red key LS package and or no baffles on it?

When the discs are in, it is pretty tame from what I have heard. The axle backs are just from the regular GT, so nothing special there. And the side exhaust..if not opened up...is a fairly small hole, so not too much noise gets out. Granted, I don't know this in person because before I had even driven mine once I had the discs out of the side exhaust and new axle backs on lol :banana:

Woodys2000

Run 9's or STFU
Established Member
I didn't mean I was getting rid of it anytime soon. I am just saying I am enjoying the car. I daily drive it and love having a Mustang to daily drive.

Users who are viewing this thread