Owner's Manual

SVT1012

Black on Black on Black
Established Member
When I bought my Cobra it did not come with an owners manual. I went to the Ford dealership and they told me to go to www.helminc.com

I located one on there and it is $22. I just figured before I ordered it from there if anyone knows where I can get one cheaper, or if there is a better manual to order that is more specific to the Cobra model, let me know. Thanks!

o0rikio0o

Established Member
looks like thats just the mustang manual.. not the svt one. if you want an svt one, its best you look on ebay or get it from ford. i bought mines here for $30 shipped. came with the svt pouch, the manual with the svt inserts and everything.

spyne

Established Member
Hard to say, since their description is so cryptic. If they have a customer service number you might want to call first before ordering. On a positive note, I only have 2 SVT specific things in my 2001 Cobra docs and their website mentions 2 SVT additions. Hopefully they are the ones you want. In my case the SVT options are the SVT zippered pouch and pamphlet.

SVT1012

Black on Black on Black
Established Member
Yeah I am thinking this is the one. My local Ford Dealership could tell me NOTHING about that or the other parts that I inquired about, so I was pretty much on my own. Glad you guys are here to help.

CobraG

Established Member
Would a Haynes or Chilton's manual be just as good?

Last edited:

01greycobra

Built and Blown!
Established Member
it would probably be better. However, owning the SVT supplement is just a cool thing to have with all the specific info on the cobra not just the regular manual that has the info on the v6 and gt

Users who are viewing this thread