Oxygen Sensor Spacers?

CorDog009

Established Member
Not personally, but I've read on lots of other forums about guys having good luck with them. Not with the 90*, just the straight piece.

Last edited:

G-NOTE

Established Member
Not personally, but I've read on lots of other forums about guys having good luck with them. Not with the 90*, just the straight piece.

That kit includes both, I'm worried about ground clearance, since my car is slammed and the LT headers scrape as is.

murse

Established Member
Premium Member
I haven't used those but have used the non-fouler for close to 30k miles with an O/R x and have had no problems, and I use 2 stacked and there is plenty of room,

The anti-fouler I used was from O'reilly's auto parts, You need 2 packs of 2 (4 anti-foulers total)

one set you need to drill the hole out to 1/2 inch so the o2 sensor can fit. When I tried just using one in each hole it ended up throwing a CEL, so (from reading around) I used a 2nd anti-fouler on each sensor and so far no CEL.

this is what you need, it's the 18mm one

antifouler.jpg

and you DON'T need to drill the 2nd one... so from the x pipe (or h pipe) you put the NOT drilled one in, then the drilled one in, then the sensor... hope that makes sense.

Last edited:

Katy TX5.0

Established Member
I haven't used those but have used the non-fouler for close to 30k miles with an O/R x and have had no problems, and I use 2 stacked and there is plenty of room,

The anti-fouler I used was from O'reilly's auto parts, You need 2 packs of 2 (4 anti-foulers total)

one set you need to drill the hole out to 1/2 inch so the o2 sensor can fit. When I tried just using one in each hole it ended up throwing a CEL, so (from reading around) I used a 2nd anti-fouler on each sensor and so far no CEL.

antifouler.jpg

and you DON'T need to drill the 2nd one... so from the x pipe (or h pipe) you put the NOT drilled one in, then the drilled one in, then the sensor... hope that makes sense.

Do you still have your rear O2's turned on to know if it would throw the CEL?

Katy TX5.0

Established Member
I have my first inspection coming up in Nov. and am wondering if I should buy a catted x-pipe. I have the curved O2 relocators but will have to drop the pipe to install them.

G-NOTE

Established Member

antifouler.jpg

Worked like a charm!!!!

:beer:

THANKS murse!!!!!
:burnout:

Attachments

• antifouler.jpg
    antifouler.jpg
    235 KB · Views: 73

Users who are viewing this thread