p springs rear only?

drewzx3

Established Member
I put the Steeda "Stop the Hop" pack on with the upper control arm for lowered vehicles at the same time of spring install. Did not need a Panhard bar.

I haven't had the car aligned yet. I put the parts on when the car only had 20 miles on it and at 6k I am noticing the insides of the front tires wearing a little more than normal, so I just rotated them. Other than that it's fine. I will probably get an alignment next spring when I get new tires.

How do you like the stop the hop pack? Do you go to to drap strip?

acrbill

Established Member
My drive way is terrible too! My stock height 07 V6 would hang up on the pinch welds if I backed it straight in. I had a slammed srt-4 that scraped real bad too. My S2000 would bind up on the pinch welds if I pulled in straight yet my 2011 with K springs (-1.5") will not scrape hard parts (only the plastic strip under the front bumper) if I back in or pull out with enough angle.

My problem is I can't drop the front, as I have a bad Drive-way issue.
I have an 09 GT500 Vert and put the Roush R. Springs only with an Adj. Panhard bar. Car sits just about level now. No Hood issues so far, although I did install the NXT No Drill painted Hood Struts, and they work very well. No issues...

kingnut

Established Member
It has been proven with the 05-09 cars and the GT500s that if you lower the rear only, you upset the front end aerodynamics. Then you hood will catch the wind at high speeds and wiggle and bounce like its going to rip open. You are tipping the car back and putting more of the sharp parts of the front end into the wind. Dont do it. Drop the whole car evenly.

please tell me your joking.

Jim Vaccaro

Established Member
I did rears only because of bad roads but i am leaning towards doing the fronts just loweing i inch...atleast to get the stance right

267322_1827886853007_1115371798_31517579_2070579_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread