P0113 Code

NoAllies

Boost-A-Holic
Established Member
Hello all. I'm having an issue with my truck throwing code P0113. I've done plenty of searching over the past couple days and have not come to a resolution. Let me first say that the truck was code free prior to the I/C swap that was just done last weekend. Here's what was done;

Pulled S/C, midplate, and I/C. Cleaned lower intake. Replaced spark plugs. Replaced old 9 row I/C w/ a new 10 row I/C, mutt midplate, and blower.

The battery was disconnected for the majority of the work time, so the truck has to go through the P1000 self diagnostic test. The CEL came on after about 20 minutes of driving, pulled the code and got P1000. Not a big deal...but I decided to keep an eye on it. A couple days ago I pulled the codes again and P1000 still showed up, as well as P0113.

Researched P0113 and came up with the definition of Intake Air Temperature Circuit High Input.
attachment.php

So I check the IAT V and it goes from 4.62-.68 volts. Which indicates a hard fault. I replaced the IAT 1 sensor and still have the same problem.

Any ideas or input??

92Snatch

Established Member
check ur connections.....also u can take a multi-meter and turn the ignition on"truck off" and i believe it should be 5volts. If not ...peel back about 2inches of the harness and probe there...or check the harness for cracked or broken wires.

Users who are viewing this thread