P1-sc w/o intercooler?

JebTonkin

That's what she said.....
Established Member
I fond a good deal on a P1-sc without an intercooler, could I run that kit without an ic? I don't see why not because alot of vortech guys do it.

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Yeah you can run it. You just can't get as aggressive on it with the tune and boost.

But its a good starting point.

JebTonkin

Established Member
Ok, well do you think I could do around 430rwhp with a power pipe and tune safely?

JebTonkin

Established Member
Hepcat007 said:
You should consider getting a meth/water injection kit and use it in place of the intercooler.
How much are they, and can someone explain exactly how they work, do they spray all the time?

Hepcat007

Established Member
Here is a link to the company that I bought mine from so you can read up on the 2 kits. there is also a message board. http://www.snowperformance.net/ Wish I could tell you how well it works, but my car isn't al back together yet. However, my tuner has installed on on another turbo mustang and was able to return timing to stock and picked up a lot of power.

lasercobra

No SVT
Established Member
Seen a kit on a friend's Grand National. He sets how much he wants to spray and when he steps on it, the kit starts spraying a mist into the throttle body. The evaporating alcohol cools the air charge as if it passed through in intercooler.

Users who are viewing this thread