P1132?? anyone know this?

'95yellowGT

Established Member
my car is throwing that code(P1132) says: lack of H02S11 sensor indicates rich (see p2196)....thats how it reads on my diablo tuner. my car hasnt been running right for a while and its also throwing the slow response 02 sensor code bank 1 sensor 1, i have replaced the 02 sensor and it still throws the code. :shrug: anyone know what could be going on here?? I have taken the car to 2 mechanics with 2 different shops and they cant figure it out!!:fm:

sleepermobile

Established Member
my car is throwing that code(P1132) says: lack of H02S11 sensor indicates rich (see p2196)....thats how it reads on my diablo tuner. my car hasnt been running right for a while and its also throwing the slow response 02 sensor code bank 1 sensor 1, i have replaced the 02 sensor and it still throws the code. :shrug: anyone know what could be going on here?? I have taken the car to 2 mechanics with 2 different shops and they cant figure it out!!:fm:

I had the same code. I cleaned the O2s with cleaner and a rag then swithched them from one side to the other. The light didnt come back on to see if the code switched sides. After 5000 miles it came on but lean this time. I eliminated the pcv lines going to my air intake because oil was on both sensors. I cleaned both sensors with MAF cleaner and got all the oil out of the intake going to the sc. The light hasnt been on for 10,000 miles???? I Fd with the same code for a while and never switched the O2s and its not comming back on. My code was Lack of or slow 02 switching, bank one rich!!!!

'95yellowGT

Established Member
I had the same code. I cleaned the O2s with cleaner and a rag then swithched them from one side to the other. The light didnt come back on to see if the code switched sides. After 5000 miles it came on but lean this time. I eliminated the pcv lines going to my air intake because oil was on both sensors. I cleaned both sensors with MAF cleaner and got all the oil out of the intake going to the sc. The light hasnt been on for 10,000 miles???? I Fd with the same code for a while and never switched the O2s and its not comming back on. My code was Lack of or slow 02 switching, bank one rich!!!!

how can i eliminate the pcv line? maf cleaner? was your car running rough while all this was goin on? thanks man.

sleepermobile

Established Member
how can i eliminate the pcv line? maf cleaner? was your car running rough while all this was goin on? thanks man.

Wasnt running rough but not perfect either. I couldnt hear the loud tone it makes at 3000 rpms when it was like that. When its running good it makes a certain tone in the exhaust..

Users who are viewing this thread