P1SC and Anderson Powerpipe

wojowojo16

Established Member
Why god why does that elbow not want to stay on the inlet of the procharger? It is like a 1/4" to big and the biggest pain in the ass in the world, I feel like I Have to check it every week to make sure it hasn't slipped off....

And Why the **** can't procharger make that lip just a tad bit bigger???? I mean, for Christs sake.....

Rant off///

LOVESBOOST

Established Member
a buddy of mine bought sum type of coupler that ended his probs, I will call him and find out for you. cause he had the same issues, Paxtons lip is like 1" or so, havenb't had and probs with that

allgo90

Established Member
Why god why does that elbow not want to stay on the inlet of the procharger? It is like a 1/4" to big and the biggest pain in the ass in the world, I feel like I Have to check it every week to make sure it hasn't slipped off....

And Why the **** can't procharger make that lip just a tad bit bigger???? I mean, for Christs sake.....

Rant off///

x100000 i have the same problems. that elbow really sucks.

TClark22

Established Member
OMG!!! i know...even with the stock inlet pipe its such a PITA to put it back on and tighten it down. i randomly checked my engine one time and it was completely off with like an inch gap...so i was basically running straight unfiltered air for god knows how long.

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member
same thing here guys... Its just a little bit too big of an elbow.. I hear the Paxton elbow works well..

01yellercobra

Established Member
Is the opening on the D1 bigger? I haven't had any problems with mine. I just had to learn not to let the black shine stuff get on the inside. Have you thought of roughing up the inside a little?

187import

Established Member
Yeah that damn anderson pipe... Picks up great power, but a b*tch to install. And i too had problems at first getting the elbow to stay on, but once i got it in the right position i had no problems since. I used to have a GT with Votech and the power pipe fit much better and no problems...

blownaltered

Established Member
Is the opening on the D1 bigger? I haven't had any problems with mine. I just had to learn not to let the black shine stuff get on the inside. Have you thought of roughing up the inside a little?

the d1 and the p1 have the same housing. Now I do know its fits good on a f1 blower.

blk84

performance red = orange
Established Member
Same issue here. My problem is that procharger didn't make the inlet lip big enough. It only sticks out like 1/2" and my AFM elbow just wants to slip off.

Any solutions?

*Procharger=garbage... especially leaky seals*

TClark22

Established Member
^^wow...garbage? really? i chose my procharger over all other centri blowers because its the best.

SVTContique

Same issue here. My problem is that procharger didn't make the inlet lip big enough. It only sticks out like 1/2" and my AFM elbow just wants to slip off.

Any solutions?

Yea, wtf are you talking about?

Stangcharger

forged 4.2L v6
Established Member

Any solutions?

havent had a problem in the years i have had it. i do know that over spinning the bearing in the procharger is known to cause leaks. but i guess it is better to blame the unit itself for not taking care of it.

one drop hasnt touched the ground without me loosening the bolt.

Apollo 13

Established Member
I had the same problem on my Vortech. You most likely know this but spray the elbow and inlet with hair spray first. Mine has never come off again.

Users who are viewing this thread