PA Guys Headed to the All Members GTG...

03 Whippled Cobra

Established Member
Are there any plans to meet up somewhere and head down as a group??? :shrug: I'm up for something and just wanted to throw this out there. Let me know.

Mike

cobra1923

Established Member
I can hook up with you at 695 / 95 and head on down.. were you going to take 695 around baltimore or just go straight down 95?

03 Whippled Cobra

Established Member
I have always gone straight down 95. But, if there is a better way I'm all ears.

Nobody else from PA going?

Last edited:

cobra1923

Established Member
Would the guys headed down be willing to make a pit stop in DE. I need someone to follow:shrug:

I just shot you a PM viper82489. If you guys get hooked up together, I can meet you at the 95/695 interchage (around Parkville, MD). I can sit on the edge of 95 and jump in if you don't fly by too fast. We just need to come up with a good 15 minute window and maybe exchange cell #s. What time was everyone leaving? From Parkville to Hillendale is about 45 minutes... So I could propose a 9:15 meeting time when I can hook up?

03 Whippled Cobra

Established Member
I was thinking we could meet at the christiana mall, its right off 95.

If you are going to be in that area it is probably easier to meet at the rest stop just past the mall, still in DE. It is on the left side of 95. I have met people there before, easy in easy out.

This is all weather permitting as it looks like it may thunderstorm tomorrow morening up this way.

cobra1923

Established Member
I'll PM my cell, call me when you guys get hooked up in DE and I'll meet you on 95 towards Baltimore.

Forecast shows 0% chance of rain until 1PM and then only a 30% through the evening.. that means 70% chance it won't rain

Users who are viewing this thread