PA Guys with a Lift

03 Whippled Cobra

Established Member
Anyone in or around the Exton, Pa area that has a lift I could use for an hour or so? Just looking to tighten up some stuff on the exhaust and I just don't have the room anymore since I moved. I'm willing to travel a little bit and will supply beer and or food...:beer:

Let me know. Thanks!

Nutty 5.0

Established Member
Let me see if I can get them up here. Blocked from Photobucket at work! I actually have two; a 2 post and 4 post. The 4 post has been tied up for almost a year with a buddy's old 69 vette.

Nutty 5.0

Established Member
Its the Direct lift 8 Pro Jason from Greg Smith. Is that what you got? I love it.

TRBO VNM

no, mine is a Super Lifts. a lot of them are similar. as long as they are american made. :beer:

what is your 2-post? I would like one, but the ones I have seen appear pretty expensive. I am hoping for a local garage or shop to close down and pick one up cheap.

Nutty 5.0

Established Member
Jason, sadly my 4 post is Chinese made but American owned: Dover. The Bend Pak was American made but the newest ones are china too. :(

Last edited:

Nutty 5.0

Established Member
Oh and its a ACX-10: 10k clear floor with assym. arms. About $2300 in 05 when I got it. I thought that was pretty good.

10thAnnvCobra

Member MACA
Established Member
Uh Yeah... Nutty 5.0 has a lift... that's what I was going to say. ;-) A nice drive up Rt 100 from Exton.

Good luck with your tightening Mike.
:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread