PA. MACA boys going to Lewis GTG

vipergts281

Established Member
Btw fellas, I was at Hooters earlier and I was asking our waitress if they would come out and pose with cars if I were to get a big group there. I know this topic was brought up before. She said that they don't do that anymore. She thinks the hotel there was complaining or something like that, so now they don't do it. I was joking asking if it would take a big tip or something like that to get them out there. She then started talking about "setting something up on our own outside of here", then they may do it. Not sure what she was getting at there, but I said that would be prostitution.....that got me a slap on the arm. :uh oh: This girl started working hard for her tip right off the bat. She literally stuck her face in my chest within 10 seconds of getting to our table. So I did the same to her right back.....ok, so that part is a lie. As soon as she walked up she started commenting on how good I smelled and was asking me about my cologne, that's when she stuck her face into my chest, lol. She was actually attractive....in the Hooter world. So you guys go put some cologne on and go ask for Lauren. ;-)

Mike, maybe she will be there this Sunday and you two can watch the sun come up together. Make sure to wear the right cologne though. :p

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
vipergts281 said:
Btw fellas, I was at Hooters earlier and I was asking our waitress if they would come out and pose with cars if I were to get a big group there. I know this topic was brought up before. She said that they don't do that anymore. She thinks the hotel there was complaining or something like that, so now they don't do it. I was joking asking if it would take a big tip or something like that to get them out there. She then started talking about "setting something up on our own outside of here", then they may do it. Not sure what she was getting at there, but I said that would be prostitution.....that got me a slap on the arm. :uh oh: This girl started working hard for her tip right off the bat. She literally stuck her face in my chest within 10 seconds of getting to our table. So I did the same to her right back.....ok, so that part is a lie. As soon as she walked up she started commenting on how good I smelled and was asking me about my cologne, that's when she stuck her face into my chest, lol. She was actually attractive....in the Hooter world. So you guys go put some cologne on and go ask for Lauren. ;-)

Mike, maybe she will be there this Sunday and you two can watch the sun come up together. Make sure to wear the right cologne though. :p
Nice Gene. Wow, an attractive Hooters girl, did she actually have Hooters?? That used to be required. :bored: I'll make sure I go heavy on the Hugo Boss. :idea:

vipergts281

Established Member
DR. WU 2000 said:
Nice Gene. Wow, an attractive Hooters girl, did she actually have Hooters?? That used to be required. :bored: I'll make sure I go heavy on the Hugo Boss. :idea:
Yes, she actually had Hooters. 9 out of 10 girls there are not attractive. Oh well, the grill cheese is good! The place was packed last night, I've never seen it so crowded.

Hugo Boss :nono:

I forget the cologne she thought I had on. She told me like 3 times, but I don't remember.

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Gene, thats funny you mention the name Lauren. I know that girl...she is a sweetheart! That is so funny, her and I went to DCCC together and had a class together.....

vipergts281 said:

vipergts281

Established Member
5.0snake said:
Gene, thats funny you mention the name Lauren. I know that girl...she is a sweetheart! That is so funny, her and I went to DCCC together and had a class together.....
Nice. She did seem pretty cool.

So you're not one of those guys that goes into Hooters all alone, because you know a girl there, and then act like you're the man and sit in the back and talk to the girl you know, are you? :D

It never fails that I see one of those guys there. I swear they should make one of those "Real men of genius" commercials for that.

Users who are viewing this thread