Paging Brian G...

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by points3
Hey, thanks. Those are great. BTW, what kind of speeds were you posting on the front straight, and the one that goes down into turn five?

The front straight at Road America I run in the 150 mph range.

That's pretty quick, I think the ferrari's that i saw at the challenge were running just a little faster, somewhere around the 160 range, except for the older can-am cars, those things hauled ass.

Cobra-R

Established Member
Jason,
We will be over at Road America again in April, so if ya wana come over, I am sure you will have fun. I am sure that others besides my self would be willing to give ya rides while there. Just an offer you can ponder over. :)

Brian

Sounds cool. I'm going to be participating in some audi quattro club events, one up at brainerd, and I think there's one at RA later on in the summer, and there's some others too. I'll keep the april event in mind. My uncle is still considering a 95 R so maybe that will work out before april and we can bring it over.

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by points3
Sounds cool. I'm going to be participating in some audi quattro club events, one up at brainerd, and I think there's one at RA later on in the summer, and there's some others too. I'll keep the april event in mind. My uncle is still considering a 95 R so maybe that will work out before april and we can bring it over.

Registration for April is just about full. As of this morning there is only 16 spots left, so if you have a desire to run, ya better get signed up.

Otherwise we will be having our annual R meet at RA in september again this year.

Brian

Users who are viewing this thread