Paging Cobra'03......

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
Last I remember, Cobra'03 was running the IT20s gapped at 0.04".

Last edited:

Cobra'03

Established Member
I have not forsaken y'all, just am in the midst of a vendor/UPSA hassle.

I ordered from Johnny Lightning. The website displayed IT20's. What I got was IT22's. Sent them back. They only received four of the eight plugs i sent! Box apparently "fell open".

Filed claim with UPS.

Ordered replacement set of IT20's in exchange. Have not received them yet. It has been weeks.

JL has not responded to my emails.

UPS wants an invoice since I am sure they are balking at $45 for 4 spark plugs!

JL - you out there - how about the invoice and the IT20's.???

Thing is, I am re-evaluating the whole plug thing anyway.

I re-examined the stock plugs (12's) and they look very similar to the Densos anyway, and are actually closer to the IT22's in temp. So maybe I should have stuck with the 22's in the first place, or just stayed with the stockers.

It appears that late first run cars like mine (mid July) came with colder plugs, and the design is a small electrode, open flame kernel.

Maybe those Ford engineers are not to be 2nd guessed on their 3rd plug choice???

matt lankford

all is sold
i have a set of it20 and they work great. no problems after 1k miles, im gonna pull em and check them out when i get the car back.
more on JL, they suck. i ordered his ram air and its a piece of SHlT!!. there is a gap where the maf connects that would let in un filtered air and the filter doesnt fit for crap either. i called them every day for a week, got no response from them so i disputed the charge on my CC and won. this was about a month ago and i still havent heard a thing. the broke ass ram air still sits in my closet, boxed up waiting for their phone call.

Users who are viewing this thread