Paging IOPNER

2MuchHP

Established Member
Thanks brother for contacting RWTD.

Been out of town on business with no time, I got the new tune and cant wait to load it and take it to another dyno.

My AF was 12-13 range on the original pull. I'm wondering ifthe tailpipe measuring made us look leaner. If it was really 1 point to lean that way then we wouldbe ok. I am going to go dyno with both tunes at another shop with AF measured at the bung.

Maybe Pauls - Maybe some place else closer. Just need to find a respected shop up here.

IOPNER

Black Crazy
Established Member
No Problem!! It's nice to be able to send him the dyno files so he can really see whats going on!!

Originally posted by 2MuchHP
Thanks brother for contacting RWTD.

Been out of town on business with no time, I got the new tune and cant wait to load it and take it to another dyno.

My AF was 12-13 range on the original pull. I'm wondering ifthe tailpipe measuring made us look leaner. If it was really 1 point to lean that way then we wouldbe ok. I am going to go dyno with both tunes at another shop with AF measured at the bung.

Maybe Pauls - Maybe some place else closer. Just need to find a respected shop up here.

Users who are viewing this thread