paging smokdu

nitro

Established Member
I was wondering if you got your car fixed?I am in charge of a construction project where he crashed his car about a month ago in Lewisville.Its was a nice looking black 03 Cobra.They took him away in an ambulance,although he was not seriously injured.The $hitty part was it appeared the most damage was done to the car when the wrecker hooked on and yanked it out of a hole.When the wrecker driver cranked it up, the after market exhaust sounded wicked.My construction trailer is at Lake Vista and S.H.121.Its the trailer with the blue Z06 sitting in front.Stop by and lets play.

Smokdu

Established Member
Nitro,
Sorry, haven't been to this site in a while. Car is fixed and almost as good as new. The only thing that had to be replaced was the front bumper where the fog lights are. By "almost as good as new" I mean there appears to be a lot of that spider web effect in the paint on the whole body. 4 coats of Zaino Bros. later it's a lot better but I can still see it so it's irritating. I'm going to see if insurance will take care of it since it wasn't there before the accident.

You're right about the wrecker. Went to sign for my car and they had thrown the damn bumper right on top of the hood. Idiots!!

After market exhaust courtesy of Bassani.

Originally posted by nitro
I was wondering if you got your car fixed?I am in charge of a construction project where he crashed his car about a month ago in Lewisville.Its was a nice looking black 03 Cobra.They took him away in an ambulance,although he was not seriously injured.The $hitty part was it appeared the most damage was done to the car when the wrecker hooked on and yanked it out of a hole.When the wrecker driver cranked it up, the after market exhaust sounded wicked.My construction trailer is at Lake Vista and S.H.121.Its the trailer with the blue Z06 sitting in front.Stop by and lets play.

Smokdu

Established Member
See "Black '03 nose down in ditch" thread. Not a good day for my black beauty. She's ok now.

Users who are viewing this thread