Paint idea, NEED PICS/CHOP

ZachSav

Ford Tech.
Established Member
Has anyone ever seen a 94-98 car painted flat black and look good? i need some paint ideas and this one is crossing my mind. Flat black with flat bullits keeping the polished lip.

if you guys have pics post them please or if someone wants can you chop the car?

DSC_0283-1.jpg

rcn4god

Swirl Slayer
Established Member
idk about this one....this model year would look unfinished as flat black...maybe of you had different body panels...

wudy

Established Member
I seen flat black with gloss black stripes that looked good. Sorry no pic.

ZachSav

Ford Tech.
Established Member

Amazongt

AKA maxstang AKA max97v6
Established Member
Dont do it nignog. Its getting played out. Be creative and do something new. I know Im having a hard time doing just that...

f2hatch

Established Member
How bout keeping the laser red on the bottom and two tone the top a nice pearl black. And separate them with a nice gun metal stripe about 1/8 thick.

ZachSav

Ford Tech.
Established Member
the biggest issue with going full paint is money, i have a lot of bills to pay. thats why a satin black would be perfect if it looked alright. i just dont see my combo anywhere

f2hatch

Established Member
If moneys tight then for now i would just repaint the front and blend the doors. I choose to be different on a more subtle level and did pearl white ghost flames. I do my own work though so it's cheap for me.
flames009.jpg

FordKnight

Established Member
dents show up more on flat colors so they money you might be saving on paint is spent on labor trying to get the car perfect before paint

bam

Established Member
One of the better looking jobs on sn95forums was done with John Deere Blitz Black.

nate71velly

Slow for now
Established Member
One of the better looking jobs on sn95forums was done with John Deere Blitz Black.

I've heard of that too. the only thing is I think its an oil based paint and tough as nails. So if you want to paint your car something else ever again , you have to sand it completely off cause the paint wont stick to it. Also because its tough as nails its a b***h to get off.

Users who are viewing this thread