Paint Rockers?

Nocturnal'14

'18 ROUSH RS2 #18-0103
Established Member
I say leave em black, it really does help break up all the color.. I was thinking about painting mine but decided to stay black, i painted my cs fascia and saleen grille though
Pics!?

I think I agree with what was stated before about white painted rockers might be a little too much! After seeing it on the above car.
On a darker color or possibly even red, it may look ok.

Ultrakla$$ic

WhoFlungPoo
Established Member
paint it
IMG_0902_zps42e207d1.jpg

IMG_0901_zps0e5ed59c.jpg

Your car is SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!!!!!!!:rockon:

c. love

Established Member
Any other color than white i would say paint it as it looks more complete. White is the exception white looks so right with the black trim

stang910

Established Member
I'm thinking of doing the same with mine. I say paint them. As long as the paint procedure is done correctly you don't have to worry about the durablity of the paint.

CobraHuck

Established Member
I say paint it! The all white looks so clean and "sharp", I love it! Not sure about the quarter scoops, I'd leave the windows the way they are.

naeem5oh

Established Member
the paint doesnt chip guys, mines a daily and i have driven in all conditions all over texas lol, and do it in porportion, paint just the top part of the rear valence, the rockers, and only the side tips of the front

Nocturnal'14

'18 ROUSH RS2 #18-0103
Established Member
No thanks! The 2013 rockers are too plain...the '12 at least has some design feature to it.
(under the front fender)

PLUS, I have decided it wodul be better and cheaper to leave it as is!
Gonna put the mod money elsewhere......

Wikkd03

Established Member
Either way you still have one of the best looking Coyotes I've seen. It's got a nice an clean look but also looks agressive with the hood and front end

Nocturnal'14

'18 ROUSH RS2 #18-0103
Established Member
Either way you still have one of the best looking Coyotes I've seen. It's got a nice an clean look but also looks agressive with the hood and front end
THanks man I appreciate that!

some of you will get what I mean when I say....after a while your own car starts to look kinda bland cause you see it every day. It takes others reminding you how great it looks to get you to realize.

silver50

Established Member

some of you will get what I mean when I say....after a while your own car starts to look kinda bland cause you see it every day. It takes others reminding you how great it looks to get you to realize.

or take a 6 week vacation away from it and you will be so excited to see it again. Trust me it's like being in love for the 1st time all over again :banana:

stang8psi

Established Member
or take a 6 week vacation away from it and you will be so excited to see it again. Trust me it's like being in love for the 1st time all over again :banana:

or just leave it parked in the garage and drive a 97 civic for your daily driver lol.

I hear that!!!

Users who are viewing this thread