Paintball Guns for sale

WHITESVTCOBRA

Established Member
Hey guys I've got a couple of paintball guns for sale since I haven't played in a few years.
First one up is a Gloss red dm4 with a tadao board in it. Can be used to play any nppl, cfoa, psp, or other tournament with the ramping to 15 bps mode. Or even switched over to the regular mode and shoot much much faster. I haven't shot the gun in about 6 months so it needs a new 9 volt battery on the inside, and probably a regreasing. It also has some scratches on the outside from play. I will let this gun go for 200 shipped and I'll throw in jersey too.

Second gun is a blue shocker also with a tournament board that can shoot 15bps in ramp or several other modes. This gun just had most of its internals replaced but also probably needs a lube since it hasnt been played with either. This gun I will also let go for 200 shipped.

Along with these I have a blue halo for sale best offer. And also a red profiler mask with a new lense. And finally a dye 68/4500 tank with a nxe tank cover. I also have several different jersey's, One of them being a signed Philly Americans jersey. and a nice pack also with pods.

If you purchase a gun I will gladly add in any other items you'd like that I have for a reduced cost. And anyone local I will sell my mantis gear bag which is HUGE for local pickup only.

Edit: I also can get pics upon request of any of the items.

Users who are viewing this thread