Painted the Blower

RedSquad7

E.D.209
Established Member
Well I cant say this is one of my original concepts....I was inspired by the pics of Sambandits blower and I love the flat black look of the Whipple. Anyway, I got JC's ported Eaton and while I'm waiting on other supportive mods figured I'd try painting it flat black. I like the way it turned out and figured I'd share....

a7bd4795.jpg

63c8fe3d.jpg

Crawdadboil009.jpg

rmgtc01

Established Member
Looks good, can you post up some instructions as well...yours looks like a very clean job.!! :thumbsup:

RedSquad7

E.D.209
Established Member
2814v said:
Looks very nice, did you polish the SVT?

Thanks for everyones comments :beer:

I did polish the SVT with my Dremel...Very easy to do. The hardest part of the process was the masking which took an hour or so.

JC,
I'm thinking April/early May and I'll be ready to throw it on...Cant wait!

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Wow, I was expecting to see something that looked "alright"...

Awesome job man!! I really like that look.... Hmmm, just another thing to do :-D

BoneCrusher

Established Member
Dude awesome job! That is seriously one of the nicest paint jobs I've seen on the old heaton. I'm not too sure about the red pulley though, even though your car is red.

Wings65288

Established Member
Party Liquor Posse
thats looks pretty damn nice man, will that cause any heat issues? if not, i'm doin that!

Wings65288

Established Member
Party Liquor Posse
well i actually liked the fact that he has a red pulley on there, it looks nice with the black and it's even better because his car is red. i want to put a silver pulley on mine, and i wouldn't mind painting my eaton black like that (if it doesn't cause any heat issues).
BoneCrusher said:
Dude awesome job! That is seriously one of the nicest paint jobs I've seen on the old heaton. I'm not too sure about the red pulley though, even though your car is red.

Users who are viewing this thread