Panhard Bar

Bulldogger

Established Member
Anyway to minimize the twist to the right on hard launches? Do new lower arms or anything else really minimize it other then something like Watts Linkage?? Thanks

svtperfsignature.jpg

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Are you working with the stock gear?

LCAs are squishy as hell from the factory.

Bulldogger

Established Member
How much drag racing do you do?

Not that much closest track is about 3hrs one way. I would like a way to limit the twist but still drive on the street. I checked the anti-roll bar wouldn't really work for street driving.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Not that much closest track is about 3hrs one way. I would like a way to limit the twist but still drive on the street. I checked the anti-roll bar wouldn't really work for street driving.

Nope. Upper/Lower arms and a panhard. :beer:

breoland

Established Member
bmr stuff here with shelby logos on it and no real issues except for some squeaking. hope i can fix it with a little LUBE

mustangc

This too shall pass
Established Member

Is this 'kick to the right' happening on the street or at the strip? If it's on the street, it may be because of the crown in the road, and nothing you do will fix it aside from eliminating wheelspin altogether.

Users who are viewing this thread