Panthers stun Patriots 17-13

FuryShift

You are slow.
Established Member
I agree with Slider, seeing as I originated from South Carolina but now dwell in Georgia, loved them from day one even when they sucked, all it took was time.

SHOE

Boo-frickety-hoo
Established Member
My prayer: God, you know how bad I hate the Patriots... :mj: I know you say "love thy neighbor", but could you please see to it that the Panthers kick the crap out of New England? Amen.

simpman

game artist
Established Member
Originally posted by SHOE
I have found a new friend. GO FINS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:beer:

The Dolphins are my other team. I root for the Panthers first, then for the Dolphins since I lived down there for a while.

Last edited:

SHOE

Boo-frickety-hoo
Established Member
Originally posted by simpman
The Dolphins are my other team. I root for the Panthers first, then for the Dolphins since I lived down there for a while.

I'm just the opposite. The Dolphins have been my team for 25+ years. When Carolina got a team, I began pulling for the Panthers, too, but you can't abandon your heart. Living in NC I am around quite a few Panther fans, of course, like you probably, and they ask me why I don't pull for the Panthers. I just tell them that you remain faithful no matter what. Being a Dolphin fan I want the Pats to lose so bad, so I'm definitely pulling for Carolina in the Super Bowl. If it came down to Miami vs. Carolina, I would pull for my Fins. I think the Panthers can win the Super Bowl. They beat the Rams and Eagles on the road. I would say that New England isn't going to scare them any.

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
My prayer: God, you know how bad I hate the Patriots... :mj: I know you say "love thy neighbor", but could you please see to it that the Panthers kick the crap out of New England? Amen.

How can you hate the Pats? I mean if it was the Steelers or Vikings I could understand but the Patriots!!:nonono: You cant go wrong with a Michigan quarterback!! And he has nerves of steel!!

Pats 32 Panthers 10

GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!:rockon:

simpman

game artist
Established Member
If it came down to Miami vs. Carolina, I would pull for my Fins. I think the Panthers can win the Super Bowl.

I don't think I would be able to watch it. That would be like watching two of your own kids playing sports against each other. Who do you choose? :D

Users who are viewing this thread