Parked it long enough to take some more pics...

Jersey Vics

www.SVTregistry.com
Established Member
Excellent pictures Jim!!! I especialy like the ones of it on the transporter, I really like that! heh heh :thumbsup:

I saw your album when you first posted it and was like: "I just gotta put this on the registry since you already provided all the details I'm looking for" by the time I PM'd you I already had the thumbnail made... lol Funny thing is I picked the same picture as the one you just e-mailed me... pretty cool huh? I wanted to use the one on the transporter, but didn't feel people would realy get the idea that its a convertible... its all good, I love your car man, looks GREAT!!!!

Best of Luck with it!!!!

--Russ:thumbsup:

PS. you mentioned an interesting thing on PM... and I think I should say this so people relax a little to sending pictures for the registry... Don't worry about the angle of the picture, its very hard to get a good look of the car on a 150 by 100 pixel image, instead create a photo album like Jim has and host all your good pictures there, the idea from the registry is just to list the cars, and when someone clicks the picture they could go to the owners web site or the photo album and learn more about it... thanks again!:thumbsup:

VeNoMiZeD

Established Member
Great Camera....what kind is it? But BEAUTIFUUUUUULLLLLLL CARRRRRR.........im so jealous about all you guys....hopefully soon i can get one!:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread