Parnelli Jones Saleen

ALLNTRL

Established Member
Very sweet ride!!! So what did Saleen offically rate the HP&TQ at? I have seen several conflicting numbers, and go get that Bad Boy on the dyno!!! :-D

SSVT

Established Member
Not a big fan of the new body stlye,but hey its a SALEEN.So ehhh looks nice

mustangglx

Established Member
Sweet car, defiantly my favorite of the s197's, congrats :thumbsup:
i had no idea they had a watts link, thats pretty cool, if you get a chance to get some pictures I'd like to see under the hood and the watts link. I always loved the old boss 302's i think these do a pretty good job mimicking the look, good luck with the new car cheers :beer:

LT Mig

i'm a big fan of the luvers (maybe thats what they r called, the slits in the rear window) on the new mustangs, i think it really adds a great look to the car.

Adam_346

Never Have I Ever
Established Member
very nice , i dont really like the new mustangs but that one is sharp.

P.S.- get some pics of the engine bay , please :thumbsup:

snkchmr 1

Man nice car We went & looked at one of them the other night I gave it a lot of thought & got to thinking about a 7 year payment book LMAO.
You really have to see these cars in person. I hope to see this one at Mustang Week hint hint.

The Foe Hammer

Established Member
Aw man, all that loot for the car and you can't afford a good camcorder??:bash:. This great moment wasn't recorded, but only a crumy pic taken?? :cuss:. Somebody get a rope...

J/K bro. Nice ride.....:thumbsup:. What? No "SALEEN" across the front windshield....:dw:

Users who are viewing this thread