Part number for CF clutch and 26 spline

Grey03

Established Member
I have a 26 spline input shaft coming and was wondering if someone could give me the part number for the Centerforce DF clutch that fits the input shaft. Also do I need a new flywheel? If so which do you recommend and a part number if possible.

Thanks

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
Centerforce Dual Friction 10 spline ( stock replacement ) clutch/pressure plate. Part # 800075

Centerforce Dual Friction 26 spline ( need to upgrade trans. input shaft to 26 spline ) clutch/pressure plate. Part # 1480075

Centerforce Dual Puck. Two piece kit;
LM388144
CFT360075 26 spline

Fidanza aluminum flywheel part #186481

Centerforce aluminum flywheel Part #: 900205

TOB # N1714 $35.00

get all of it from Summit Racing

Get the 26 spline from Liberty's Gear here http://www.libertysgears.com/newreleases.htm

I am running the CFDF clutch, CF TOB, CF FW and Liberty 26 spline.

Grey03

Established Member
Postban

Thanks for the info. I ordered my input shaft from Liberty, and will look at Summit for the rest.
Thanks again.

acatalon

Established Member
Thanks I read the instructions, but hava a question do both D&D and Liberty both require reshimming ?

Grey03

Established Member
acatalon said:
Thanks I read the instructions, but hava a question do both D&D and Liberty both require reshimming ?

It depends on each car. I got a shim kit for $15.00 from Liberty when I ordered my input shaft. I have also heard that if you stand the transmission on its end when you take out the input shaft, you are less likely to have to shim it. How true that is I don't know, because I haven't had it done yet.

Users who are viewing this thread