parting 03/04 cobra coupe's and verts

ndisisiv

Established Member
Hi, I just bought a 99 vert and the visors are trashed. Since you are parting out both verts and coupes, do you know if the visors are different? I'm looking to purchase either black or dark charcoal visors for my convertible cobra. Do you have any left and what do you want for them? thanks
i have both sets of visors .the vert visors do mount differently and the ones i have are fadded a little . the coupe visors are mint. im not sure if you can swap the actual visors and use the vert mounts but i will check them out and let ya know.
convertible top hydraulic cylinder? PM sent
pm returned
Do you have the complete wiring harness - keys to PCM, engine, and main interior harness?

Chris

i will check but i think i have it all..... dash harness , power harness , body harness, starter -alternator harness , ecu harness , and engine-injector harness ? you need all of these ? let me know thanks christian.

renxwar

Established Member
Do you have/are you willing to ship the drivers side front vert window? Or are the coupe/vert windows the same?

Ebeeson0502

Slowbra
Established Member
Looking for the following:

Radio Bezel with buttons?
Shifter Bezel with boot
Center Console
I would also like to know what colors they are.

Third Brake Light
Door lock actuators
Door button clusters for a coupe

Need prices and shipping quote to 79106

Thanks! :thumbsup:

ndisisiv

Established Member
Looking for the following:

Radio Bezel with buttons?
Shifter Bezel with boot
Center Console
I would also like to know what colors they are.

Third Brake Light
Door lock actuators
Door button clusters for a coupe

Need prices and shipping quote to 79106

Thanks! :thumbsup:
the only thing i have on youir list left would be the door actuators .60.00 shipped a pair .
PM me if you have a rear bumper.
no rear bumpers at this time

Satyr

Established Member
I need the rear headrest piece that sits above the two rear seat pieces in the coupe. It is bolted on with three bolts that are visible with the seats pulled down. Have it?

charbel4

Established Member
do you still have third brake light and if you do what kind of condition and how much shipped to 48126 thank you

sneakysnake03

SVT
Established Member
Would you be interested in selling a steering wheel? I would like to get 1 to save my the 1 on my tenth.

D Lo 99

Established Member
How much for steering wheel ? and interested in vert quarter windows if felt/rubber is in good shape Thanks.

ndisisiv

Established Member
I need the rear headrest piece that sits above the two rear seat pieces in the coupe. It is bolted on with three bolts that are visible with the seats pulled down. Have it?
yes i have a couple need to double check the condition though .
do you still have third brake light and if you do what kind of condition and how much shipped to 48126 thank you
no third brake lights that are not cracked sorry
WTB pair of vert visors in excellent. LMK price via PM if you have a pair. -Thanks!
the best visors i had left are now on ebay there real nice ebay name is
recycledperformancellc
do you have a set of cobra side skirts ?
sorry no skirts left
Would you be interested in selling a steering wheel? I would like to get 1 to save my the 1 on my tenth.
i do have some nice wheels 125 shipped.
Do you have a front bumper support bar?
no front bars sorry
How much for steering wheel ? and interested in vert quarter windows if felt/rubber is in good shape Thanks.
steering wheel 125 shipped vert windows mint 130 shipped
Hey bro. Need a Fuse box. Give me a call and let me know.
done deal . thanks cory

i need the ccrm harness the one inside the pass. side fender lmk on the price! Thanks nick

having a brain fart but isnt the ccrm harness the ecm harness ?

Users who are viewing this thread