Parting out 03 cobra

vr4_007

Established Member
I will take the floor mats if they are in decent shape,..
Pics would be nice,.. let me know and I will send you the funds,.. I really need these.

This was the original post from the 22nd, more than a day ago. but its cool and no hard feelings, I to have had to deal with full boxes, and your right, small dollar items dont garnish as much attention. I was just hoping youd be like "yeah whatever 20 is good, here are the pics and my paypal addy"
seeings how you have bigger parts to worry about.

Oh and offer more Money? I thought my offer was more than fair, Brand new set of 4 is like 50-60 on E-bay,..??!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford...011QQitemZ320212711536QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD1V
Idunno, I thought 20 was a good price for just 2 of them. also, my offer was 20 "PLUS" shipping, I may have messed that part up, thats my bad :beer:

Anywho,. take it easy and dont forget about the little people,. we wanna buy your parts too ;)
Sorry for saying this thread was a joke,.. Im just a lil sour over another transaction gone a lil bad.

Last edited:

Boss_302

Established Member
This was the original post from the 22nd, more than a day ago. but its cool and no hard feelings, I to have had to deal with full boxes, and your right, small dollar items dont garnish as much attention. I was just hoping youd be like "yeah whatever 20 is good, here are the pics and my paypal addy"
seeings how you have bigger parts to worry about.

Oh and offer more Money? I thought my offer was more than fair, Brand new set of 4 is like 50-60 on E-bay,..??!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford...011QQitemZ320212711536QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD1V
Idunno, I thought 20 was a good price for just 2 of them. also, my offer was 20 "PLUS" shipping, I may have messed that part up, thats my bad :beer:

Anywho,. take it easy and dont forget about the little people,. we wanna buy your parts too ;)
Sorry for saying this thread was a joke,.. Im just a lil sour over another transaction gone a lil bad.

its ok man when you said this thread was a joke is what made me mad. if you will do 20 plus shipping they are yours. and i will figure the shipping out for you today and I Promise you i iwll get you pictures tonight! that is if you are still willing to buy them.

02trubluegt

Semper Fi
Established Member
Are the sides skirts still good or are they trashed if not can i get a shipping quote to 20853?

88 347 stroker

Established Member
If you still have any of the following parts I will take them,,,, the rear brake calipers with brackets, and 31 spline axles (half shafts),,,,,,,,,,$250????

Boss_302

Established Member
If you still have any of the following parts I will take them,,,, the rear brake calipers with brackets, and 31 spline axles (half shafts),,,,,,,,,,$250????

no brake stuff. I have one 31 spline axle but i would like to keep that with the rear end if no one buys it i will part it out.

mustang82

Established Member
Mustang cowl cover

Sent you a PM but just wanted to know if you sold that Cowl Plastic vent cover under the windshield.

If not i would love to have it 100 plus shipping sound cool?

let me know

Users who are viewing this thread