parting out '04 Cobra convertible

99Cobra_vert

Established Member
Light bar is gone, along with the interior quarters.

I can't ship the top. Sorry.

This car has stock front sway bar. I do have a Steeda bar from another car but shipping will be tough. I can't ship the Bassani. I don't have or know where to find boxes large enough.

truebluefobra

Established Member
Do u have the header panel. I it's the black piece that the headlights clip in. If u have it pm me the lowest price ull take for it shipped. Thanks

99Cobra_vert

Established Member
Yes, I do have the header panel. PM inbound.

I"m not going to try to ship a fender. I have little faith that it would arrive in good shape. You can probably pick one up at a local scrap yard as easily.

99Cobra_vert

Established Member
Are the Valve covers in good shape? Can you provide a few pics? Shoot me a PM with shipping to 27520

They aren't great. The blue covers have some scratches, most of which are hidden once installed. Still, though, if you're looking for perfection, these aren't it.

UnnaturalSVT

Blwn01Cobra
Established Member
Hello , I'm in need of all the timing cover and bridge bolts and studs . I can't seem to get them nowhere...hopefully you can help me out...pm me if you can ...thanks!

Geno-04

Established Member
Is the Center console, shift boot/bezel, radio bezel, gauge bezel still available? If so how much shipped to 08831 Thanks.

Hbkid2790

Interested in your Eaton package. Are all the parts still on the car or do you have additional photos for them? Also, would this be for local PU only or are you open to shipping the items?

Please email me at [email protected]; thanks!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread