Parting Out 2001 Cobra Coupe

mustangmorgue

Established Member
Do you not want to sell the rocker panels???

Sorry, Just saw that. I was gone for a week on vacation. When I got back I quickly went through all my threads and tried to respond to everyone as quick as possible. I must have missed it when I went through it. I am willing to sell them. I have the entire pass. side, and the main piece on the driver side. That one however has a quarter sized part on the leading edge that is cracked and bent in a bit. If you want to send me a text at 563-580-5621 I can get pictures of everything for you.

mustangmorgue

Established Member
Carpet SOLD. Pillar Pod Sold. Trans Temp Sold. Oil Pressure Sold. Volt Sold. Window Switches Sold. Headlight Knob Sold.

Have the brakes ?

I have the fronts still. IRS is being picked up saturday. I am asking $420 shipped for calipers, rotors, brackets, soft lines, and pads. Picked up $380

nuts501

Mods,Mods,Mods
Established Member
How much for the center arm console with the cup holders? Is it black and in good shape? If so, pm me with price shipped to 71291. Thanks

mustangmorgue

Established Member
How much for the little vent on the drivers side right under the a pillar?

The defrost vent? $12.50 shipped

How much for the center arm console with the cup holders? Is it black and in good shape? If so, pm me with price shipped to 71291. Thanks

PM SENT

Still have the wideband and everything to hook it up and use? If so, how much for that?

I do have the wideband. I have not got around to taking off the harness for it or the sensor on the exhaust. I am going to work on that next week when things slow down between school and work. I will PM you a price. Or if you want to text me at 563-580-5621 I can get that for you as soon as possible also.

Users who are viewing this thread