parting out 96 eaton cobra

ssvvtt

Established Member
parting out 96 cobra vert with 01 engine and 03 eaton swap on it. cars black w/ tan interior. has new fluyidine radiator, mm caster camber plates, new clear headlights, nib fr500 silver 18s, nib full length mm sfc, light bar, wide band, sct chip,o/r h pipe and a hand full of other mods
i would like to sell the eaton swap stuff first before anything else just so theres no turning back.lol but still get everything else lined up to be sold too
everything is best offer or till i get some time to go through the car and get a price list.
located in eureka ca
thanks

those rims are no longer on the car
cobra96001.jpg

svtcobralover

Established Member
Pics of the headligths please. and price on the MM caster camber plates, and what type of shocks and struts does the car have?

ssvvtt

Established Member
Price on the whole car???

im planning on keeping the rear end and brakes for my notch so i dont think anyone would be interested in buying whole after that. but idk maybe if the offer was right ide sell as it is. but for some unknown reason it wont fire up and it needs a paint job so im probably better off parting

SVTeeshirt

Established Member
err sorry i forgot vert seats were different from coupes, i needed some tan front seats :(.

Last edited:

mustang8650

Established Member
how much for the eaton swap, i'd want all of it except the top eaten charger itself, (need the lower manifold for the eaton to mount and the lil intercooler inside), right now i'm in the middle of doing the swap on my 98 cobra, I had DSS build me a stout stroker out of the old 98 teksid block, was gonna throw a 99/01 intake on it and turbo it but if the price is right i could take all of it off your hands, I already have 03/04 cobra heads installed and timed up, but would need all the parts you needed to do your 96

Last edited:

BLOWN9646

E85 COBRA
Established Member
I'm interested in the FLSFC's also, pm me $ shipped to 60112 if still available. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread