*PARTING OUT 97 GT* Full exhaust, transmission, interior, etc.

1997stang

Established Member
Hey guys, im parting out my 1997 GT Vert. Everything is in good shape and all the after-market mods have about 4,000 miles on them. I do not really have a set price for anything, make me a good offer and the parts you want are yours! I am willing to sell everything real cheap so do not be afraid to make me an offer.

I am willing to sell everything and anything on this car; engine, transmission, seats, roof, door panels, fenders, everything. I have pictures of the after-market parts since i already took them off, they are in my basement. If interested in anything else on the car, pm for pictures and i will get them to you.

$400 for the engine and $300 for the transmission!! The transmission is perfect! The engine has 97,000 on the clock. $600 for the entire exhaut system!!

I will post pictures now of the stuff that is in the basement. If you would like any other part on the car, i will go out and take some pictures for you.

The exhaust alone cost $1,000. I have a flowmaster 40 catback, bbk high flow catted h pipe, and bbk chrome long tube headers.The catback had to be cut towards the end to get it off the car.

I have a centerforce dual friction clutch that was $400.

K&N Intake System.

I have the door panels off right now too.

A REASONABLE OFFER AND IT IS YOURS!! :beer:

Last edited:

1997stang

Established Member
Everything on the car is for sale! A new black top was just put on about 5 years ago! Its in great shape! The engine and transmission are also perfect, a good offer and you can have them both along with the centerforce clutch!

Last edited:

1997stang

Established Member
$400 for the engine and $300 for the transmission guys!! The transmission is perfect! The engine has 97,000 on the clock. $600 for the entire exhaust system!!

Last edited:

1997stang

Established Member
By the way, that indent on the headers that looks like a big dent from a hammer or something is stock from the factory. The BBK long tubes come with that indent on them.

Users who are viewing this thread