Parting out a Black 03

SteedaGT

Keebler Racing
Established Member
The car was totaled by the insurance company after the previous owner hit one of Florida's wonderful, spontaneous heavy showers and slid into a gaurd rail a few times... The car now belongs to me. Once everything gets parted out, i'll sell the shell, but there is no title with the car. The car has about 50k miles on it as of now.

Some stuff has already been removed for my personal use and/or local sales. I am going to try to make this list as complete as possible, but let me know if you need something that I am not listing. I may just have it. I will get pictures as parts are requested since I can't take 348247428 pictures at once haha.

All prices are obo. Shipping is not included. Add 3% paypal fees for anything over $100.

Exterior:
Front2-1.gif

Front3-1.gif

Front4-1.gif

Rear1.gif

Rear2.gif

Rear3.gif

Side1.gif

-Fog light bezels. One has the mounting locations sheared off, but as some of you know, you don't really need these things bolted in. They will NOT come out unless you unclip them from the rear. Since one is broken, $10 + shipping
Bezels1.gif

Bezels2.gif

-Fog lights. They need a good bit of elbow grease, but are in good condition otherwise. SOLD
FogLights.gif

-Lower bumper billet grill. Kinda broken on the bottom bar. Comes with mounting hardware... $20.
BilletGrill.gif

-Side skirts. I need to clean them up and check for scratches, but looked good from what I was seeing. SOLD
-Doors. Scratches here and there. Didn't get damaged in the wreck though. I would rather not ship them, but money talks. $200 per door w/ glass.
-Side scoops. Scratched in areas, but may buff out. SOLD
-C-pillars. Paint is ok. Again, some scratches, but nothing extreme. $200 for the pair.
-Trunk lid and spoiler are in perfect condition. SOLD
-Side view mirrors. Perfect condition. SOLD
-Tail lights. Perfect condition and were not touched in the wreck. SOLD
-Driver side headlight. I need to pull it off to make sure the mounting tabs are ok, but it looks untouched. Needs a good cleaning though. $50
-Gas door. SOLD

Interior:
Interior1.gif

Interior2.gif

Trunk1.gif

-Front seats are sold.
-Rear seats. These don't even look like they've been used... I don't know the market for rears, but SOLD
-GT front seats. These are out of my car. I also have the rears. Minor wear with some cracks and such. Normal for a 40k mile car... SOLD
-Door panels. Look good. No damage or anything. SOLD
-Center console. Missing rubber cup holder thing. Good condition. $100.
-Center stack trim. Has the vent shut off things that my '04 doesn't. has some wear near the radio volume knob. $30.
-Shifter bezel w/ boot. SOLD
-Mach 460 6-disc. SOLD
-Mach 460 speakers. Front, rear, tweeters, pods, amp rack. $200.
-Interior plastic panels. Uhm just tell me what you want with a fair offer and it's yours.
-Driver's steering wheel. Minimal wear. $150.
-Driver's airbag. Not fired. I will include the boxes or w/e you want to call them that fire the airbag as well. SOLD
-Passenger airbag. Same story as the driver's. I will include the brain or box or w/e it's called. SOLD
-Dash. Just the pad and the frame of the thing. $200.
-Phantom series Water temp. $25
WaterTemp.gif

-Phantom series Volt Meter. SOLD
VoltMeter.gif

Drivetrain:
Motor1.gif

Motor2.gif

Motor3.gif

Motor4.gif

-The motor was completely untouched save for the power steering reservoir and intake kit. I've had it running and even moved the car under it's own power. The motor has an upper pulley on it. I'm unsure about size of the pulley though. Other than the pulled and intake kit, the motor is stock and put down about 461 rwhp and 485 rwtq. I will GLADLY post a video of the motor running to any buyer. I would LIKE to sell this as a complete kit ready to be swapped to any car. This will include the complete motor. Blower to oil pan, underhood wiring harness, computer, gauges, etc. Anything needed to make this a running setup. SOLD
-Transmission. This T56 is bone stock from what i can feel/ see. Stock clutch. Needs a throw out bearing, but I will install/ include a new one before I ship it out. Has a stock shifter on it. Will include the driveshaft and crossmember. SOLD
-Front brakes. Looks like the pads are close to being done. Rotors look ok though. I would guess that the car has only had 1 brake job if that... SOLD
-Front struts. Did not get hurt in the impact. They are stock Bilsteins. $200 for the fronts.
*** The front took quite a hit and the tie rods and such are bent up. I may be able to salvage the spindles and such for a 5-lug conversion if wanted. Let me know if you want to see something. ***
*** The rear IRS also took quite a hit. The tie rod is uhm gone, the passenger shock has been sheared off and the halfshaft may not be any good. I can do whatever needed if anyone wants any of it. ***

Exhaust:
-BBK off-road x-pipe. Scrapes and such from speed bumps, but in good condition. $125.
-Flowmasters. The catback is trash as you can see in the pics, but the mufflers are still good. I don't know what series they are... $75.

Let me know if anyone needs something that I am not listing. I am almost positive that I missing stuff. Never hurts to ask.

Last edited:

SteedaGT

Keebler Racing
Established Member
All PM's have been returned. I have a lot of pictures to take tomorrow. If I do not get a PM back to you tomorrow night, send me another. I made a list for myself, but yea. I have gotten close to 100 PM's and e-mails between the 4 sites this is posted on and I am a little bit overwhelmed. Just bear with me and keep sending me PM's if I take more than 24 hours for a reply.

Users who are viewing this thread