Parting out a mint 96 Cobra

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
Long story short, I got rear ended in may [busted a taillight and rear bumper] and now insurance wants to total it, I've actually been driving it since May with no problems, and actually fixed it out of my OWN pocket[in hopes of a rebuilt title] but now in Florida i just found out I can't do that.

So now I'm totaling the car out and parting out my 1996 Black Cobra. Anything and everything is up for grabs. currently have 215k miles on it, but oil has been changed every 3000 miles with mobile one synthetic.

Black car on black leather. I'll edit it and post up picture of it in a little bit, but theres absolutely no visible damage done to the car since I have replaced everything.

Just PM me offers for anything off the car. Everything is stock on the car except for flowmasters and a drop in K&n filter with 18" saleen rims.

I would prefer if someone would like to just purchase the whole vehicle [it runs perfectly fine as I mentioned, would be great for a track/drag car!]

interior pieces, drivetrain, motor, suspension, exterior, anything..it just has to go.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
will k&n filter work w/ stock intake? pm me, very interested

ryans01

Vacation in Iraq
Established Member
I need the A/C part that goes from condenser to the to the supply and return hoses its is two tubes with a plate on one side. the plated side kind of goes around the radiator. Its about 5 inches long and it has one nut on that side and the A/C /fuel disconnects on the other side.

86gt30283

Established Member
parts

prices
Front bumper.
right front fender.
rear bumper.
Seats if in desent shape
or price the whole car...

MYSLO4-6

SVT97
Established Member
PM me a price on the rear taillights please.

Thanks for the PM of the price for the car but that's more than I can do right now.

Thanks

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
Sorry, but I've been busy these past few days, I'll return everyone's PM now..but pretty much insurance company finally changed their mind, and letting me keep my car on the road.

Users who are viewing this thread