Parting out an SVT w/ a blown engine.

BlueStripe

Bad Ass with Class
Established Member
The wife and I have a '98.5 Contour that we're looking to part out before we have someone come haul it off. It's black w/ a tan interior.

Key points:

1. The engine is out of the car, has to be torn apart yet but I suspect the heads, intake, and cams are all usable. More on that shortly.
  2. All the glass is intact
  3. The body kit is in good shape with the exception of the lower grills.
  4. We have a pair of headlights NIB from Tousley Ford that were never installed, along with a matching set of crystal clear fog lights.
  5. Braided steel brake lines, NIB never installed.
  6. SHO Shop CAI, used.
  7. SHO Shop subframe connectors, never installed
  8. Interior is out of another Contour, it has less than 40k miles on it, leather is in good shape.
  9. Airbags haven't been deployed, I have a spare passenger side airbag in Midnight Blue.

I will not be able to start shipping parts until next weekend or early next week. The car is located in Dover Delaware, anyone close enough to pick things up are more than welcome to. I will be watching my 3-month old daughter however, so driving halfway to meet is not an option.

PM me with any part requests, I will be checking the board every day. I will be selling on a first-come-first-serve basis, I'm not interesting in getting into bidding wars. I'll work out selling price on each part as the offers come in, I'm not about to run up a list of what I want for every single piece of the car. I accept paypal, buyer is responsible for shipping and any paypal fees.

~Mike~

BlueStripe

Bad Ass with Class
Established Member
I also have a set of shorty headers new in the box w/ some slightly used MIL clips.

~Mike~

shaggist

Headlights and foglights

Do you still have the head and fog lights? If so, what is your price for them shipped to 28209-Charlotte, NC. Plz reply to '[email protected]' as I am too new to have posting privileges on this site. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread