Parting out BLACK 04 GT Completely!

TDCPROJECT

Hiiiiiii
Established Member
interior, exterior, wiring, everything!

Please see my other listings on here to see the other listings for the car, including the engine/engine parts and accessories, exterior, BLACK interior, electronics, suspension, drivetrain: spindles/axles/8.8 rear end, exhaust parts, etc etc

Just FYI..The car is a couple hundred miles away from me at the shop. I will go apprx once every weekend to gather parts that have sold during the week and ship them from the shop, or bring them home (chicago) to ship or make available for pick up. Most parts over a 100.00 will be available for pick up at the shop about 20 mins west of Kalamazoo. i just cant have everyone wanting a visor or light bulb going there bothering them. Ill ship those myself, or bring them back to my house for pick up in chicago.

* Items that are PICK UP ONLY in MICHIGAN: 8.8 rear end w/fms 4:10's, rear bumper, Doors (can be picked up in chicago), BLACK leather seats (can be SHIPPED), Complete dash, 99 GT rear decklid w/99 GT spoiler.

*items not for sale: hood, front bumper, wheels, transmission.

Pics are available upon request. Please email me: [email protected]. Letting me know what you need pics of.

Last edited by a moderator:

99 GT

Established Member
If the interior is black...then how much do you want for it everything. I dont need the seats nor the steeriong wheel though. PM me price!!!

thanks

01lnroush

Established Member
Please PM me info on the seat belts (if you're getting rid of them.)

I need the front and rear both sides. I will settle for just the fronts.

Thanks-
AJ

TDCPROJECT

Hiiiiiii
Established Member
the belts are no good. my gf dragged the pass side one outside the door. so i wont have a full set to sell.

Users who are viewing this thread