parting out mach 1 04 repost

hotrodjcc

Established Member
I originally posted this in the wrong section of cars for sale, I guess this should be in parts so here it is
I bought a wrecked Mach 1 today, The front end is damaged and part of the hood and the one wheel is damaged. The engine is good as per inspection from D&D collision in Humble, Tx. I'd like to see if I can see the whole car first before parting out and the only part I plan to keep and reason for buying is the Rear solid axle for my cobra. If the price is right I'll even let that go. I will post more pics upon request or send me a PM
oh and I almost forgot this is a 5spd car with 80k miles and 100 percent stock
imagejpeg_2_2.gif

darkstarnes

Established Member
PM me the price for the shaker and hood combo.... remember hood is damage so be reasonable with price.
Thanks.

hotrodjcc

Established Member
DSCN0744.gif

DSCN0742.gif

DSCN0745.gif

DSCN0746.gif

DSCN0747.gif

DSCN0748.gif

DSCN0749.gif

I am absolutly swamped with PMs and emails for this car, if you dont mind sending me a pm with sort of what you want in the title it will help me get to you. I will be stripping the car down mid week, because I have an anxious buyer for the shell of the car. Thanks and once again sorry of any delays....btw Its an automatic car

My2003Mach1

Established Member
I'll take the rear bumper cover ! Msg'd you on Craigslist... will call in the AM...

How much for the Gauge bezzel? (cover only) not the gauges..

DIBS on the REAR bumper cover....! FYI SVT members lol

hotrodjcc

Established Member
drivers side fender is perfect, im trying to sell the guages as a whole unit, and make me a resonable offer for the seats. I get alot of lowball offers for them

Users who are viewing this thread