Parting out my Lightning...Gauging interest

|SvT-TiPsY|

Go Cubs.....WooT!
Established Member
DEVOURER said:
i dont use credit. therefore i would of had to use a WU to credit an online payment site such as paypal. i've never had any problems using WU. only when he decided it was too difficult for him to use. He should have said no WU instead of agreeing then backing out. i got the majority of my money back so oh well. i just wont ever recommend his business! :thumbsup:

Understood and I think you just happen to be one of the situations gone bad. Myself and the guy that posted above me and a couple others had no issues.

Mike

P.S. That's your decision to use WU or any form of MAIL PAYMENTS. In this day n age of internet theft, I wouldn't be sending money through the mail to people I don't know.

Last edited:

jnahm1

Established Member
Yes of course i do bad business. ROFL!!!
I mean I tell you i've never used western union, and you tell me just go to a place that has western union and pick it up "ALL they need is your license" which was far from the truth. So since I had these other parts sold anyway, the money wasnt there, and you needed about 4 times more info I was annoyed for wasting an hour of my time. what does an hour of your time cost? To me during business hours, it can cost hundreds.

Josh

jnahm1

Established Member
Unfortunately I had to leave the predator with the truck....

but fortunately my vette gets 25mpg at 120mph LOL

Bootbox

Established Member
I want the HID kit, I'm ready to pay now. PM me and we'll work out the details.

Bootbox

Established Member
I got and installed my HID's today.

Josh is the man. Nice guy on the phone, quick to ship, and everything was very well packed.

Thanks a million man, bump for the remaining goods. :)

jnahm1

Established Member
I have the individual coils for sale cheap...I paid 500, 399 shipped
The 800HP trans rebuild kit with warranty i just want to get rid of so PM me I paid 649 I want 499 shipped
I have an LFP heat exchanger brand new as well, I want that OUT of here 335 shipped

I'D WIN

Established Member
Can you keep the first post updated of what is sold and what isn't so we don't have to read thru all of the BS to try and sort out what is still available.

|SvT-TiPsY|

Go Cubs.....WooT!
Established Member
smittycb1982 said:
hey do you happen to have a set of heads from your lightning?? or if not if you know someone who does let me know
Smitty send me a PM, I will introduce you to Dante...........he can help you!

Users who are viewing this thread