Parting out my project, Complete eaton swap, posi eaton and lots o new stuff inside

Fenixfire

Slower than ever
Established Member
ALL INQUIRIES, PLEASE EMAIL ME AT [email protected] PM Box is clear too now.

PLEASE CHECK BELOW, EVERYTHING LEFT IS PRICED TO MOVE!!! I need this gone before Christmas so I have dropped the prices significantly!!

Im going to include shipping for everything but a couple awkwardly shaped parts and the eaton swap, because that has so many parts I will probly have to use more than one box to ensure they make it to their destination safely and intact. I will ship everything via UPS and USPS Priority flat rate. Everything will be shipped with basic insurance unless you state otherwise.

Rolling Chassis: SOLD!

New parts:

MMR Stage 3 ported 03 cobra heads, bronze guides, SS forged valves, manley springs, 5 angle valve job, all new seats - $2600 shipped (heads had 14k miles on them before the rebuild and port)

Stewart Mechanical water pump - $110 shipped

Felpro head gaskets - $100 shipped

Felpro oil pan gasket - $30 shipped

Urethane Motor Mounts - $100 shipped

Brand new Felpro Valve cover gasket set, includes the valve cover seals as well as the grommets to seal the coil packs. - $50 shipped

The used stuff:

Mach 1 windsor aluminum block bored .030 over and ARP Main studs - $150 + shipping

Complete eaton swap (with a stock eaton and 3.1 upper and stock lower) - $2400 shipped. Everything is packed and ready to ship. Just needs a label. I have pics of everything.

Centerforce Billet Steel SFI Flywheel, freshly turned - $250 Shipped

Canton Windage tray -$50 shipped

Stock oil pan and oil pickup modified to fit windage tray - $20 + shipping

Stock 03 mach 1 valve covers AND coil covers together - $80 + shipping

START N CHARGE 160 Amp heavy duty Alternator, roughly 5k miles - $225 shipped

If you need pics just ask! Need this stuff gone ASAP. Prefer that you email me! Thanks

Last edited:

Fenixfire

Slower than ever
Established Member
2.76 is black. I have a buyer. Im going based on who sends me emails first. They come right to my phone so its easier to communicate that way. Im gonna clean out my pm box today as well and respond to everyone. Sry I didnt have any free time to do this until today. Believe me, I am communicating as quickly as I can to all the responses. Just be patient with me. Also, I edited the original post at the top about shipping so please be aware of that. Thanks! Added acouple parts I forgot too.

Last edited:

Fenixfire

Slower than ever
Established Member
Hey guys, those of you awaiting shipping quotes will have them tomorrow. Sadly, everything is closed today.

Demonio, sure ill grab the catch can and get some shots of it. Its new in box. Expect an email here in abit.

sleepermobile2

Established Member
Will these heads work on an 01 cobra ? With a KB ? With a 5.0 stroker ? If so call me ASAP please 810 250 3344

Last edited:

Dsg-shaker

American Slothstronaut!
Established Member
Parting out my project, Complete eaton swap, posi eaton and lots o new stuff ...

The gasket kit unopened?

Pics of the block and stock crankshaft?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread