Parting out (tons of parts)

rio95cobra

Established Member
I have a 2000 GT and a 94 V6 that i am parting out, the GT has no motor or tranny but still has some accessories and such. Both cars have complete interior, the gt has the dark grey interior and the v6 has the dark black interior. Gt has leather 99 anny seats (the silver and black ones) along with anny door pannels. Tons of goodies and any little part you might need to make your stang look 100% better to you. V6 has front end damage (front bumper, hood, drivers side fender no good) GT has rear side damage/front damage (rear pass quarter pannel no good, pass fender no good) Parts are way too much to list and take pics of everything so to make it easier on all of us............ just deciede what parts you need and PM me what part and your email and i will get you the pics/price ASAP. Or make me a offer on a part (no low balling like a center console for $5)

Just a few details about the cars.............
-94 is Laser red
-2000 is metallic red
-Also have a bunch of YN silver body parts
- a set of Patriot Stage 2 Heads/cams (used 1,300 miles)
- a 95 Rio Red cobra spoiler (crab claw with LED)
- some 95 cobra tail-pipes (part cracked where goes over the axle but can be welded easy)
- a set of MAC tail pipes for solid (only the part that goes from the top of the axle to the tips
- 3 or 4 sets of 99-04 GT emblems/ 1 set of 94 GT emblems
- the factory H/E off my cobra
- Factory 04 cobra inlet pipe
- Factory supercharger pulley
- 04 cobra C&L inlet pipe (pipe only)
- a set of 17 inch black bullitts with tires (non deep dish)
- cobra coolant tank and blower tank you put coolant in
- one 4 inch bassani tip (dunno where the other one is)
- several GT Intakes (the rubber inlet pipes/ throttle body/ upper plenums) all are stock
- Lunar gauges (water temp, oil press, and volts)
- a passengers side 04 cobra mirror glass (GLASS ONLY) the rest of the mirror is broke but will sell if wanted (color comp orange)
- Ford Racing double hook quad and firewall adjuster (NIB)
- 10th anny cobra floor mats

I know i have more stuff just hard to list when your at work and cant see it all, i will look when i get home and edit it. PM ME WITH OFFERS

Last edited:

rio95cobra

Established Member
drivers seat is power, steering wheel with or without air bag? both are in great condition. will email pics as soon as i get home guys

RogerStout

Established Member
I need some parts but I am looking for MINT parts..

Shifter Bezel - Black

Driver A Pillar - Black

Door Panels and controls - Black

trunk carpet and panels - I think it only came in one color..

leather ebrake boot - black

If you got any of these in mint condition PM me, thanks!

Last edited:

2001GTTT

Yellow is faster
Established Member
my post didnt show up ...weird, but anyway, Can you send pics of the drivers side door panel, the mach 1 chin spoiler, and the cowl panel off the new edge car to [email protected]

rio95cobra

Established Member
The leather ebrake boots came in the 2001 and up not in the 2000's, door pannels in the 94 are all black, door pannels in the 2k are the anny which are black and silver, cowl pannel has small crack in it

rio95cobra

Established Member
i actually do have a leather ebrake shift boot but it has 2 small rips in it (which you cant see when its up or down)

RogerStout i cannot pm you so whats you email addy so i can get you pics

semperfimrn1

Established Member
i am interested in the AC vents. if you can send pics of both colors i am interested. also if you have the honeycomb piece that goes on the trunk

Users who are viewing this thread