Parts Are in...Car is Running STRONG

Joe5.0

Established Member
All The new parts in my Sig except the 3.0 Pulley and LFP Heat Exchanger, Got installed over the weekend. Sunday we started up the car and it was idling ruff, and driving terrible. The next monday we were looking under the hood and i forgot to Plug in the 8th coil pack wire so the car was running on 7 Cylinders the day before. Now that it is actually running on all 8 Cylinders, the car is running Awesome very smooth and very strong. Just from the Tune, Inj, Maf, Tb, Pump, and Plugs the car has alot more power. The pulley should be here this week and the Heat exchanger is getting some brackets welded on so that the fans have something to mount to. We plan to dyno as is right now (no pulley) and then on the dyno put on the smaller pulley and see the changes. All in all very happy Mike at KemPerformance so far has done a great job. Cant wait for the pulley, and the Dyno :)

P.S. Picking up a Used T-56 with Driveshaft Sunday for 1500$ :coolman:

team23jordan

Subaru Legacy GT
Established Member
i think you'll make at least 400 if not over

did you delete that ugly honey comb yet??

Joe5.0

Established Member
Im Thinkin 395- 400. Torque wont be over 400 i dont think.

No the Honeycomb Grill is still there.

Marty98z

Established Member
Shit that's awesome...i just put down 417rwhp/394rwtq today with a few more mods...sounds like you'll be a definitely worthy opponent. Look forward to runnin ya

Nate

C Weil

Established Member
Awesome! Hope she puts out some good numbers! The 6 speed, once you throw that in, will make a world of difference.

With any luck, I'll be at the dyno, too, in the couple days or so.

Edit: By the way, when you install the 6 speed, PM me, so I can tell you a couple simple things that *need* to be done to it to make it much better to drive.

Last edited:

Joe5.0

Established Member
SHould be installing it around the 20th or so. The roundup is the 17th i belive and last year we missed the whole thing due to a blown motor in the 2000 saleen. so we will be installing after the round up.

C Weil

Established Member
It's sure is a lot nicer. Just needs a couple little mods to make it more driveable when swapped. Definite improvement! :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread