parts are ordered ! hope I did well

bent99

Established Member
I ordered my forged rotating assm. from D.S.S and was wondering if I made right choice! I mentioned sean hyland on here and was told to do a search and that would tell all, I took that as they had some problems! I paid $2195 for a complete assembly ,balanced with arp 2000 rod bolts! The parts are in stock and just need to be balanced and should ship by thursday! So I guess I am just looking for some reassurance on my purchase! .020 over :banana:

bent99

Established Member
The crank was wiped on 1-2 and 7 and 8 spun rod bearing! I wish I could have saved crank!

bent99

Established Member
I am not sure what the demise was for this 2001 cobra! I do know it has 8014 documented miles and is as mint as I have ever seen! The bearing material was all over the oilpan like it flaked off more then wore off! The other rod bearings and mains were perfect as were the cams, slides ,cylinders ect.ect.! I only purchased the rotating assembly not a complete shortblock as I spun no mains and the block is in great shape and is a Teksid too! cant wait to start filing rings!

Users who are viewing this thread