Parts f/s

jerrytubbs1

Established Member
I have a pass. side headlight, 2 fog lights, upper grille (with the fog light holes), front side lights/parking lights(the yellow ones up front),rear side parking lights(the red ones on the rear fender),stock mufflers- these all came off our 06 mustang gt....from what I was told,they will fit any 05-08 mustang..... if interested, pm me an offer on 1 piece or all of it...also have to stock airbox

And off my gt500- I have the front 14" brembo brakes and rotors,stock air box kit,upper and lower control arms,h-pipe with the cats,the tail pipes and mufflers(factory ford ones), the drive shaft,and a set of 3.31 gears- these parts have less than 1000 miles on them

Also got a 1 piece drive shaft for 05-08 mustang..when we put it on, we picked upped 8 hp from it it is 3.5 inch I believe....

And finally a set of magno flow mufflers for 05-08

Didnt know if it goes in the for sale section or not, since it isnt a car,But make me an offer on one or all of it...Local pick up would be great, because I dont know what shipping would run on some of this stuff.....

MD03SVT

Established Member
How much for the GT500 front brakes a friend of mine is looking for a set for his 08 Bullit..

P.S.
please update your sig as per the fastest 1/4 mile list.:poke:

Users who are viewing this thread