Parts for sale

Blwn351L

Established Member
SQ trim Head unit with piping and filter (BOV not included) Comes with the grey tubing not the black.. Could paint for alittle extra $$ $800
28443-700-11673.jpg

28443-700-11680.jpg

Valve covers with oil return line already in side of one cover also will clear roller rockers.. $20 shipped powder coated grey

Stock 19lb injectors $25 shipped

Stock Lightning Cam and lifters pushrods 70,000 miles $35 shipped

Stock HO cam out of 93 GT $35 shipped

I also have a timing cover for a mustang, off a 86 GT so it has the fuel pump on the side of the cover can be blocked off. Could use this for a electric water pump conversion.. $15 shipped

Last edited:

tk2

Established Member
I think you might have to include the blower bracket as well. I know that you can't run those pipes with the company vortech bracket. That's Dave's set up right? Those bad boys aren't being made anymore.

Blwn351L

Established Member
Yeah its daves set-up, I'm trying to buy another set of brackets just like it.. Or else, when I have it apart Im going to try and make a copy of it, just so I can sell the headunit..

my electronics setup is just a msd btm right now.. I have a tweecer on the way, but its also geting a cam, heads, big friggen injectors and a intercooler..

You would need at least the mounting brackets to get it all started, but a inline fuel pump, fmu, oil lines and a btm.

Now this is up in the air right now: This stuff might also go with it, if I can make /or buy these brackets.
the oil lines, the crank pulley, the valve covers, and the fmu(if I dont need it) the stock bov, and the tubing and filter.. (Of course without the bov that is show in the pics)

We will see how it goes next week when I pull it apart.. If I can find some aluminum to make the brackets :shrug: But also the price will go up some with all that stuff too..

smilinjack

Established Member
351, If we wind up making a deal I can duplicate that bracket for you on a waterjet machine. Let me know what you want for the entire set up if you decide to go that way. You can send me a PM or let me know and I'll give ya my email...............Jack

smilinjack

Established Member
Are you going to sell the entire setup complete?? If so, what else will I need to make your system work on my basically stock '95? If not, what exactly are you selling? I know you have posted some of this info before but I am serious about your equipment and want to be absolutely sure about what I will be buying and what I will be needing to drive it down the track or street. Also , how old is your system and is it in perfect working order? If you would rather, PM me and I can give you my email or phone No. Thanks, Jack

Blwn351L

Established Member
some more pics of the charger i just took

This is just a head unit only, not a kit, no pulley, just the head unit..

28443-700-18474.jpg

28443-700-18475.jpg

28443-700-18476.jpg

28443-700-11680.jpg

smilinjack

Established Member
That is a sweet lookin' set up you had on there. I was hoping you were selling the whole kit and kaboodle cause I wanted to just install a complete system that was already proven. Hey, thanks for gettin' back with me, at least I've got a direction to go in for now! Thanks, Jack

Blwn351L

Established Member
Dave Pickrel told me that I could probely get $2200 out of it without the fuel stuff.. Im open for offers on the kit.. Only thing you will need to complete this would be:

FMU
Inline fuel pump
Hobbs switch
MSD BTM

Users who are viewing this thread