Parts FS: FT: NEED bassani mid lengths/mid pipe/Str8 exhaust

redfr03svtsnake

Import Killer since 03'
Established Member
Like the title says

I am having a header issue with having the auto. So i will need to get rid of the LTs that i have and get some bassani midlengths. I will also need a matching mid pipe for it, no cats, and an open exhaust. I want to get rid of the stuff that is on the car. I am going to let it go pretty cheap. Ill sell the bbk lts on the car/ bbk h pipe.I definitely need to get rid of some stuff too, that ill gladly work in on a trade.

Ive got some pistons that are in my sig ill trade, and some rear powerstop drilled and slotted rear rotors that are brand new in box for an IRS... Ill do $95 shipped on those.

I CAN NOT USE LONG TUBES.... the deep pan on the auto interferes. SO... If you have some bassani midlengths for sale or want to trade, let me know
Devin
9857886255 txt/call

Last edited:

redfr03svtsnake

Import Killer since 03'
Established Member
$450 shipped ( shipping a lot more than I anticipated) need em gone ASAP so I can buy the bassanis

Last edited:

redfr03svtsnake

Import Killer since 03'
Established Member
Anyone want these headers and have some bassani midlengths they wanna swap in hit me up ASAP.... 9857886255, headers and hpipe are off car...

redfr03svtsnake

Import Killer since 03'
Established Member
I've got two h pipes to fit these headers, one with gutted cats one without, I've got about two weeks before Trans gets back, so I wanna have some midlengths in hand by then

Nativepony

Real Girls Race in Heels
Established Member
On 02/22/13 I sold OP Bassani Midlength Headers and a Bassani Offroad X Pipe from my Mach 1 for $520.00 paypal fees were $15.38 which I covered and I covered the remainder of the shipping. On 03/24/13 I received a call from OP that the headers I sent were correct and fit his Cobra but the Bassani X Pipe was incorrect. He stated that there was no way that this x pipe came off my Mach 1 because it is not going to mate up to the headers. He sent a couple pictures of what I had sent to him and also sent a picture of a Bassani X Pipe with the adapters. I told OP that I would need to talk with my shop and try to find out what was going on because they took everything off of my car and if they didn't give me all of the pieces then I would have to deal with that on my end. I offered to refund $120.00 and OP stated he wanted $150.00. I stated that I would like for him to return my X Pipe to me, send a tracking number on the x pipe, I'll send the refund and in the meantime I would document this conversation on svt where arrangements were first made. I also requested that OP post pictures of what I sent him on here.
03/25/13: I called Bassani and they stated the adapters that fit would be $45 a piece. I called and offered to refund the $90 worth of parts that was missing. OP stated that he needed the straight pipes (cat deletes) as well. After several texts back and forth about what was needed I went back to my original offer of just refunding the money for the x pipe in return of my Bassani x pipe.
He then sent a text at 12:09pm stating he had called Bassani and the total for the adaptars and flow tubes would be $140 plus shipping. He states that he'll cover whatever it is above $150.
I am trying to stand by my word and be an upright seller and make things right. I am going to refund this buyer the $150 for the pieces that are missing from our original Paypal Transaction that took place on 02/22/13.
$150.00 was refunded to this OP on 03/25/13 at 12:43pm 7GE57276N85268129
Sent to:
Devin Juneau
Email:
[email protected]
Total amount:
-$150.00 USD
Fee amount:
$4.35 USD
Net amount:
-$145.65 USD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date:
Mar 25, 2013
Time:
09:42:50 PDT
Pending until Thursday, March 28, 2013 What's this?
Your refund will be pending for 3-5 business days until it clears.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject:
You have sent $145.65 USD to Devin Juneau with PayPal
Note:
This is a $150.00 refund to compensate for the unknown missing adapters and flow tubes for the bassani x pipe and midlength headers that were sold by Cheryl Harris to Devin Juneau on 02/22/13.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread