Parts hoarding Continued.....

ccq8le

Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Party Liquor Posse
I didn't want to get in trouble for bumping @Bdubbs thread from 2018 so I have linked it at the bottom.

Heads up Rocker Mouldings or side skirts (whatever you want to call them ) seem to be difficult to come by. I had my Terminator re painted this summer and had my extra bumper covers painted as back ups. Currently my painter owes me a Favor as I sent him some business and I wanted to have painted a back up set of Rocker side skirts/panels. I have some separation on my passenger side (not to bad) and my always quest to be flawless has made me want another painted set.

I didn't even realize these are Terminator specific until I started looking. There are used ones out there (ebay and such), but new seem to be hard to come by.

Anyone have any updates of other parts that seem to be disapearing?

https://svtperformance.com/threads/...parts-people-are-hoarding-these-days.1164036/

Attachments

• rocker moulding.PNG
    rocker moulding.PNG
    136.3 KB · Views: 127
  • front rocker short piece.PNG
    front rocker short piece.PNG
    836.6 KB · Views: 145

cj428mach

Established Member
I just had my motor out of my car and took the time to update all the hoses on my car that needed replacing, I even bought spares of everything that I could. There are a few power steering hoses that aren't available and a few AC hoses that are hard to come by. Some Motorcraft/Ford hoses can be had at bargain prices from places like Rockauto, others can only be found at dealers for $$$. I suggest for people that like to hoard to hit up rockauto and get some of the consumables like that now why you can.

Users who are viewing this thread